Welcome

The life, creations and adventures of a history student.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Busy

Well, I do try to keep myself blogging, but I don't seem to have ideas or the time most days.
I had a busy summer working and enjoying the very warm weather. Working at an historical village means wearing costumes in the heat, which is not too bad until someone tells me "You must be so hot!"
After working all summer I went back to school. I have been reading so much. One biography a week, 200+ pages on historiography a week and French every day. Luckily I don't have any papers due until December. However I do have to monitor my time and work on those assignments before they all catch up with me.

Also I got a new haircut, which means less historical hairstyling, but an easier everyday style!

Had enough to donate!

My work house! And me. In a costume, when its hot, by a stove... that has fire in it. But I love it!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun, working in a historical village. What a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love the new haircut. Looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete